IIIB DEUTZ ENGINES
20% FUEL SAVING!
Reduce consumption by 20% and increase available power for your telescopic handler thanks to the new stage IIIB Deutz engines with Common Rail technology and DOC post-treatment system.
Telescopic handlers with Stage IIIA engines are available for the following models: CLASSIC, CLASSIC Compact, AGRI TOP and AGRI TOP Compact with Deutz 75kW, GLS with Deutz 103 kW, GLS Compact with FPT 93kW.
TRASMISSIONI PER TUTTI
Sfrutta il tuo sollevatore telescopico ai massimi livelli grazie alla nuova trasmissione a variazione continua da 0-40 km/h a gestione elettronica che equipaggia i modelli VPS. In alternativa hai a disposizione l’efficiente trasmissione idrostatica. Standard, per tutta la gamma, la trazione integrale permanente e tre tipi di sterzatura (integrale, a granchio o solo anteriore). Assale anteriore con bloccaggio automatico del differenziale limited-slip del 45%. Assale posteriore oscillante. Ruote da 24” per avere un’ampia luce libera da terra di serie per tutte le configurazioni, tranne i CLASSIC COMPACT che montano ruote da 20” di serie.
VPS handlers are equipped with a variable cylinder capacity piston hydraulic pump with Load Sensing control. Thanks to the Load Sensing architecture,hydraulic oil delivery is independent from loading conditions and varies depending on the opening of the distributor itself, resetting the hydraulic load if there is no control.
NEW-DESIGN CABIN FOR OPTIMAL ERGONOMIC COMFORT AND 20% EXTRA VISIBILITY
• keep your eyes on your load from beginning to end thanks to the 20% wider surface of the anti-glare window;
• operate with swiftness and precision thanks to the electro-proportional hydraulic joystick and the ergonomic control panel made using new materials;
• manage the machine with the user-friendly, multifunctional colour LCD display;
• try out the anatomic seat that can be adjusted to the driver’s weight and height and is fitted with adjustable headrest and foldable armrests. A pneumatic seat is available as an optional;
• Make your working environment more comfortable with the efficient HVAC system;
• LED front and rear working lights;
A new, completely redesigned cabin to give you 20% extra visibility and unparalleled comfort. Thanks to the multi-function joystick and the 5″ colour display, you will enjoy an ease of machine utilisation and control that you have never experienced for a telescopic handler. The LED working lights are standard equipment.
JOYSTICK FROM MILLIMETRIC CONTROL
Precise and multi-functional! Apart from managing the arm and various pieces of equipment, the electro-proportional hydraulic joystick supports hydraulic controls, forward, idle and reverse functions and different transmission modes with millimetric control.